Thursday 23 February 2012

BudgetBeautyBlogger!

Hello readers!


Hopefully, if you are reading this post, you too, are passionate for cheap beauty products! This doesn't mean they need to be of a bad quality, just good stuff that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.


I never spend much on my makeup and I always buy mine from brands like '2True', 'Makeup Acadamy' and 'Miss Sporty'. These brands get over looked because their products are around £1-5... but expensive make-up doesn't necessarily mean good. Products from ranges like these are wonderful, and there are some great alternatives to the more expensive brands.


I hope to share with you my tips and tricks of how to spend less but still get great quality make-up using our great British highstreet and the World Wide Web! (Wow - I sound like Gok Wan!)

Yours faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment